Sunday, September 2, 2007

Gateway Cup

First off, I want to thank all of my friends for their support as I tinker with racing. I've dreamed of this for so long, it totally rules to be chilling here tonight... in a totally rad hotel just few blocks from the university loop where the race concludes tomorrow. So far I haven't done anything outstanding, but I have had a lot of lessons in two days. Let's see tomorrow how well they've been learned.

I have won two primes, though: 2 t-shirts, a backpack and a pair of socks. Plus the pride of beating guys out at the line. Xqii.
..

After hearing about my 11th place finish, my dad sent text message:
Hang in there. Maybe one of the ten will get kicked out 4 drugs.

Real funny, dad.
...

Cory and I wandered around St.Louis today. The tours of the Arch were completely booked out, but we still got to get close to it. It's grand. Not beautiful. Grand.
Then we wandered around downtown some and settled for supper at Hardees.
I gotta' say I like St. Louis better than Chicago. It still has the big-town busyness, but not the dirtiness. Or snobbiness.
...

If I weep, let it be as a man; longing for his home - Rich Mullins

No comments: