Friday, September 21, 2007

zz.

Our futon is so cool. It looks cool. Plus, when you're done sitting on it you can fold it out and sleep on it.

But who really wants to sleep where everyone else's bums have sat?
...
Sleeping has begun to cause me great grief. Several months ago I went through a period where I couldn't sleep. Now I have to fight to get up after 10 hours of sleep. Yawn. Quite annoying.

I went running tonight. Killed the right knee. I stopped as soon as I noticed it was giving me pain. arrg. It's still complaining some. I don't know what I'll do if I can't run. Bike, I guess. It's just never as refreshing as a good run.
..
One more week of craziness and the bike season starts to wind down.
I'm kinda' looking forward to it. I'd like some longer rides.
..
Summer has come and passed
The innocent can never last
Wake me up when September ends
- green day

No comments: