Friday, April 4, 2008

Friday. and night.

I parked on the top floor of the new car park tonight, and took the elevator to get back up to it. A bunch of kiddos were in it. And by the coffee table and loveseat it looked like they had been in it for sometime. Ok, kidding about that part. But, in an attempt to strike up a conversation I asked what they were doing tonight.
Loong silence.
Finally the little girl with dreads piped up. "Riding the elevator."
I wonder what the city will think when they get the utility bill.

On a side note: does city utilities send bills to itself?

Cell phone conversation overheard downtown tonight: "Ah, there's nothing out here but stoners and Christians."
I should have offered him a tract.

I thought we had a good start to this year's street witnessing. From the looks of things we have our work cut out for us. But then, so do the emo's. Do pray the Lord of the harvest, to send labourers. Because we might plant for a moment. But it takes a lot of work by a lot of faithful Christians to wrest a soul from Satan.
..

We got sweet new shirts for work.

'nough said.
..




My coworker, Alex is crazy. Like, "I saw this sick move on youtube and now I gotta copy it" kinda' crazy.
He's happiest when his bike is:
A. in the air.
B. going backwards.

And he lives in a BMX park.
Rad, huh?
So, not surprisingly, he broke his ankle.
Rumor has it that a bird got caught in his spokes.
Who's to say?
But at least he hasn't lost his penchant for bustin' sweet moves.
...

Consume my thoughts
As I rest in You
I’m now in love
With a Saviour
Bearing the marks of His love

So I’ll wait upon You now
With my hands released to You
Where a little faith’s enough
To see mountains lift and move

And I’ll wait upon You now
Dedicated to Your will
To this love that will remain
A love that never fails
"Second Chance" - Hillsong United.

No comments: