Sunday, March 30, 2008

In the stillness

I bought a new pone. Got a deal on it from ebay. Pretty sweet setup. Sis is driving me down chestnut expressway wile I blog...

Scratc that. ses a beginning driver so I better give er more attention... Ses getting pretty good I might say...

So back to the new pone. Its an awesome deal except te 'H' key only works sporadically. You noticed? Hmmm

But I can still blog while sitting in complete darkness on the edge of springfield lake. Cool, I think.

The frogs sing beautifullly tonigt.

......

I am reaching for the highest goal,

that I might receive the prize.

Pressing onward, pushing every hindrance aside,

Out of my way, 'cause I want to know you more

I want to know You,

I want to hear Your voice

I want to know You more.

I want to touch You,

I want to see Your face

I want to know You more.

In the secret, in the quiet place

In the stillness You are there

Chris Tomlin



PS. a little technical difficulty with blogger meant i had to post it when I got home. bummer. hopefully we'll get that glitch fixed soon.

No comments: