Wednesday, March 12, 2008

They say that.

It is good to blog even when there isn't news.

..

Life has sped up. I can never get it all done. Aggh! The time change is especially throwing me for a loop. I've been sleeping 9 hours every night since Sunday trying to not be so stupidly exhausted. Which really has only served to help me yawn better during my (now limited) studying time. It's midterms, though, so I'll hafta' manage.

..

We moved the shop hours from 6 to 6:30. Which is ok except for Wednesday nights. Like tonight when I didn't get out until nearly 7:15. Makes it rather hard to get to church. And church, well it's kind of the highlight of life. (Not so much that I'm holy, but that I just maintain a boring life)

..

I want to buy a camera. And share cool parts of my life with you guys.

I'll have to start a section for the 'moron of the week'. This week he was sitting at Hong-Kong-no-name with his wife and two darling boys. (almost as cute as my own brothers.) With an earpiece in. Yup, his beautiful family out to a cheap dinner and he didn't have the decency to take the little 3.99 earpiece out of his head. C'mon, man. His wife seemed pretty much zoned. He really didn't seem to notice. And he'll probably blame it all on her when they divorce next year. Yeah. such is the life in America.

..

My brother and I worked on our cars last Sunday. He's such a good problem solver I almost hate to crack into a car without him around. We got the brakes replaced, and I installed a $6 thermostat. Wonder of wonders, for the first time this winter I have heat. (Wait, winter's over?! ) .

..

The Link Family made it into the Springfield Newsleader. I had a customer come in and ask if they went to my church. Kind of cool. You wouldn't think someone would make that connection. They mentioned the 'young' marriage age of the Link 'kids', and we got to discuss family values for a second. Very neat.

..

You're every minute of my everyday.
And I can't believe, uh that I'm your man,
And I get to kiss you baby just because I can.
Whatever comes our way, ah we'll see it through,
And you know that's what our love can do.
And in this crazy life, and through these crazy times
It's you, it's you,
You make me sing - M.Buble

No comments: