Monday, April 14, 2008

sniff sniff

Racing in the cold triggered a cold virus that had been flirting with me for the past week.
Unfortunately, now my sinuses are stuck in a very unhappy marriage.
I am contemplating murder.
..
I stopped by Josh's (co-worker) house tonight. Sometime this morning ,a sinkhole opened up in his front yard. It's pretty cool, about 4 feet across, and about 4 feet deep (counting the dirt partially filling it.) You can tell that more of his yard is about to cave in, by the way it sags, so I'm looking forward to seeing how big it gets.

I'll call you guys when it gets big enough for spelunking.

...
I Googled myself tonight. It's good to do so every now and then. It's kind of like checking your credit report. Tonight I got a 102. (And 3 of those were actually for Martha Hamp.)

But there's some cool stuff too. Here's an interview I did some time ago.

..
I'm never alone.
- Barlow Girl

3 comments:

~Ashley Michele~ said...

Hm. Interesting thought, googling yourself...

I tried it. I found a song dedicated to me on my friend's myspace, my own blog, comments I'd left on miscellaneous friends' blogs, and a quote from me in the Dallas Morning News during the last election that I never even knew was there...go figure.

That was a neat article, by the way.

~Ashley Michele~ said...

(Your article, I mean..not mine. Mine was a boring one about election day. lol)

Strider said...

sweet.