Wednesday, December 12, 2007

And Life stops. But the Music Doesn't.

Brother Ron was sporting glasses at church tonight. Either its a new development or I'm slow at noticing things. Either way, they are quite classy and he's already using them to add some flair to his preaching. A little more gray hair and he's gonna' look so distinguished.

Of course Josh is moving out, so that may slow down the rate of graying.


///
Co-worker Josh has decided to ride the unicycle.
Why? Who knows. Maybe it's his mid-life crisis . Maybe he just feels the need to break an appendage. Maybe he thinks it will help sales.


Really, who cares? Just enjoy the really fuzzy video clip. And weep. There's no way your job is this much fun.
(May require Quicktime)

,,
I slept in yesterday until 11. Got up and wasted some time. And ran some laundry. Then wasted more time. And ran some errands. Then - yeah - wasted more time. And studied. Then proceeded to watch some TV. But the house suddenly lost all of its power. Bummer. So I called the landlord who turned the power back on so I could waste more time.

And then I went to bed at 9. Really, I am a reproach to young adulthood.

||
I'm confused. Sunday afternoon I was sitting here listening to the TV in the other room talk about these shootings in CO. And how the gunman was on the loose. Last night Larry King was interviewing the church security guard that shot and killed the shooter as he was attacking.

But I thought on Sunday after the shooting he was still at large. Maybe he's like a zombie or something.

My prayers to the families. I suggest we stock a couple shotguns at church.

}}

They said boy you just follow your heart.
But my heart just led me into my chest.
They said follow your nose,
But the direction changed every time I went and turned my head.
And they said boy you just follow your dreams,
But my dreams were only misty notions.
But the Father of hearts and the Maker of noses
And the Giver of dreams He's the one I have chosen.
And I will follow Him! -- Rich Mullins


{{

No comments: