Sunday, May 11, 2008

It gets random

So, congrats to Kyle and Ashley Link on their wedding.
And congrats to Harry and Jenna Hager, the President's daughter.

Can you imagine having the president for a father-in-law? Bet that first date was a little hairy. "Get her home before 10, son, or I'll push this little red button..."

Kyle and Ashley do have bragging rights, though. Since their ceremony was held earlier in the day, they have officially been married longer.

...

Pastor Ron, on children's foolhardy quest for temporal happiness:
"..and you think that happiness lives on Cherry street..."

My current address:
1424 E. Cherry, Apt 3.
...

Sitting in this basement and writing for hours can get quite tedious. But for the next two days, school is going to require a lot of it. About every hour I force myself to go wander around outside to reset my mind. This afternoon I walked by the hippie shop that's just around the corner. In it hung a banner with this quote:

"I Feel Inner Peace By Achieving God's Will
And I take example in his creation"

Maybe not exactly what they had in mind?
(photo courtesy of edge.org)

1 comment:

Strider said...

wow...sweet pic...

well, thanks for letting me know where NOT to go for happiness...